Saturday 28 March 2009

How Useful are Terms such as ‘the post-dramatic’ or ‘post-modernism’ for an understanding of Attempts on her life? pt II

deleted 500 hundred words of your introduction you wrote yesterday because you realised your whole point of argument was wrong and everything you wrote was useless FTW.

Instead of enjoying my essay I am enjoying oskri cocunut bars and chocolate crispy rice bar by doves farm- helathy organic junk food that will still make me obease and diet red bull as I can't deal with sugar AND caffinee! You knowits the last week of education when meals are thrown out of the window to what ever is on offer in the UFO (my universites food outlet) that is vegan permitting. It's 4pm- I leave the library in five hours for a 4.5 hour shift at the waterfront tonight for meltdown night-were the only solace I seek in this is getting to make stupid requests for the resident DJ who will not play anything expect King of Leon.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment