Wednesday 18 March 2009

Spirit of '76

I'm not going to write much about this house show as everyone else has. Jack updated Dorian Gay's wordpress so to save my lazy self from writting it check it out!
Here is a video apryl took of lobewolves and dorian gay. I think other people have footage from the other sets we are just wating for them to appear.


76 Lincoln House Show from a.m. on Vimeo.

All bands played amazing and i'm especially impressed by Manuscripts who at an average age between 16 and 20 their sound is immensly heavy! A memeber even stayed the night at jacks to watch the visual offence show at the marquee and got welcomed to norfolk by getting into a fight at the waterfront. I'm so glad the show went well even after being moved inside. I can't comment of the visual offence show as I had to work but aparantly it was pretty good and everyone I saw afterwards wilst serving them seemed in high spirits (especially all my friends who hadn't realised drinking beer solidly from 1pm will get you pissed).

Anyway if your in norwich please check out the local bands.
LONEWOLVES
MATHS
DORIAN GAY
keep the scene alive and all that shit that people complain about but do nothing at the same time.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment